Today for dinner I made BBQ sliders for the first time! They were amazing!! I didn’t make a video this time but I was really hungry. I plan on making a video next time but for now here is the recipe.
12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
3 cups cooked chicken
⅓ cup BBQ sauce
½ red onion, thinly sliced
6 slices pepper Jack cheese
¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
2 tablespoons melted butter over the top
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
3. Place the bottom half on a 9×13 baking tray.
4. Spread the chicken evenly on the rolls, followed by the BBQ sauce, red onion, Jack cheese, and parsley.
5. Place the remaining half of the rolls on top.
6. Brush with melted butter.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Slice, then serve!
And you have your sliders good for just about any event or occasion!
That’s about all I have time for today but I hope you all will be back tomorrow and I’d love you hear from you. Questions, comments or ideas.
Thank you for reading, now go get your mom on!
Blog of the Mom